Cars and Coffee
September 25th @ 8am – 10am PT
PCA San Diego is trying something new with our monthly Cars and Coffee event and you’re invited to join in on the fun. Instead of going to the same location every month, we’re going to try rotating the location every month to a new place.
For the month of September, please join us at Tuna Harbor Park/Tuna Wharf in downtown San Diego, next to the U.S.S. Midway where The Fish Market is located.
- With this change in structure, we’re also implementing a highlight for each month of Cars and Coffee. Please note that all Porsche Models are welcome but the 356 is the highlight for the month of September.
- Although we tried to select locations with restroom facilities, please keep in mind that the public restrooms may be closed during the event and we have no control over the facilities.
- With the change in locations, unfortunately these locations do not directly sell coffee so we’re asking that you bring your own coffee or stop into your favorite local coffee spot on your way to the event.
Meet at: Tuna Harbor Park/Tuna Wharf at 8am, 3 Tuna Ln, San Diego
Highlight for the month: 356 Models
Since this is a new start, we thought what better way to recognize this new start than to highlight the model that started it all for us. If you have a 356, please bring it out to share. We would love to see all 356 models, from Speedsters, to coupes, to split windows, etc. The plan is to have the highlighted models parked together.
- Get your coffee from Starbucks, Brickyard Coffee & Tea, Skybound Coffee & Dessert Lounge, or Lani Coffee
- Make brunch/lunch reservations at TopSail, The Fish Market, your favorite place in Seaport Village, the Brigantine, The Cheesecake Factory, or somewhere in Little Italy.