Cars and Coffee
South Mission Beach Parking Lot
November 27th @ 8am – 10am PT
PCA San Diego is trying something new with our monthly Cars and Coffee event and you’re invited to join in on the fun. Instead of going to the same location every month, we’re going to try rotating the location every month to a new place.
For the month of November, please join us at South Mission Beach in the parking lot
- With this change in structure, we’re also implementing a highlight for each month of Cars and Coffee. Please note that ALL Porsche Models are welcome but the 911 “Longhood” from 1965-1973 is the highlight for the month of November.
- Although we tried to select locations with restroom facilities, please keep in mind that the public restrooms may be closed during the event and we have no control over the facilities.
- With the change in locations, unfortunately these locations do not directly sell coffee so we’re asking that you bring your own coffee or stop into your favorite local coffee spot on your way to the event.
Meet at: South Mission Beach Parking Lot at 8am, 339 N Jetty Rd, San Diego
Highlight for the month: Longhood Models
Winter is coming and the nights are getting longer. What better way to acknowledge the longer nights than to highlight the “Longhoods” from 1965-1973. If you have a “Longhood,” please bring it out to share. We would love to see all “Longhoods” from the 911 T, to the 911 Soft Targa, to the 911 S, from Concours quality restorations to original unrestored barn finds. The plan is to have the highlighted models parked together.
- Get your coffee from Lazy Eye Coffee, Saltwater Culture, Juice Wave, or Better Buzz Coffee Mission Beach
- Make brunch/lunch reservations at Beach Bowles, Sushi Ota, JV’s Mexican Food, Café Tropics, Southern Comfort Kitchen, Dockside 1953 or hang out at Belmont Park.