Cars and Coffee
Shelter Island Parking Lot between Bali Hai and Boat Ramp
October 30th @ 8am – 10am PT
PCA San Diego is trying something new with our monthly Cars and Coffee event and you’re invited to join in on the fun. Instead of going to the same location every month, we’re going to try rotating the location every month to a new place.
For the month of October, please join us at Shelter Island in the parking lot between Bali Hai and the boat ramp in the Point Loma area
- With this change in structure, we’re also implementing a highlight for each month of Cars and Coffee. Please note that all Porsche Models are welcome but the Turbo is the highlight for the month of September.
- Although we tried to select locations with restroom facilities, please keep in mind that the public restrooms may be closed during the event and we have no control over the facilities.
- With the change in locations, unfortunately these locations do not directly sell coffee so we’re asking that you bring your own coffee or stop into your favorite local coffee spot on your way to the event.
Meet at: Shelter Island in the parking lot between Bali Hai and the boat ramp in the Point Loma area, at 2210 Shelter Island Dr, San Diego. We will meet at 8am.
Highlight for the month: Turbo Models
With the Fall season under way and the cool air moving into the area, what better way to celebrate than to have all of that cool air fed through the turbos to help make all of that lovely power! If you have any Turbo models, please bring it out to share. We would love to see all Turbo models, from the 930 Turbo, to the 992 Turbo S Cabriolet, to the Cayenne Turbo GT, and even the Taycan “Turbo” S Cross Turismo. Basically anything and everything that has Turbo in the name. The plan is to have the highlighted models parked together.
- Get your coffee from Portside Coffee and Gelato, Better Buzz Coffee Point Loma, or Coffee Hub and Cafe
- Make brunch/lunch reservations at Brigantine Seafood, Bali Hai, or Mitch’s Seafood