CHECK OUT OUR CALENDER
There's always something going on!
Want to See More?
- The Porsche LMDh racing car has already completed more than 6,000 test kilometres May 18, 2022The LMDh prototype from Porsche has already clocked up more than 6,000 km since its rollout at the beginning of 2022. The Porsche Penske Motorsport development and operations team has obtained a positive overall result after the first four months of testing.
- Porsche announces dates and location for next Rennsport Reunion May 17, 2022The next Porsche Rennsport Reunion will be held at Weathertech Raceway Laguna Seca near Monterey, California, from September 28th to October 1st in 2023.
- Experiencing magic with a 944 Turbo S May 17, 2022Chance or destiny? For Sonja and Wolfram Schäffer, their first Porsche is more than just a timelessly beautiful object that also functions as a daily driver: their Porsche 944 Turbo S is a statement that encompasses much more than they originally realised.
- Porsche and MHP support the Ludwigsburg Festival May 17, 2022Focus on sustainability and digital products: since the end of last year, Porsche and MHP have been supporting the Ludwigsburg Festival, a truly extraordinary cultural event.
- Emma Raducanu a guest at the Porsche Carrera Cup May 17, 2022One week before the start of the French Open in Paris, the tennis star and motorsport fan Emma Raducanu visited Brands Hatch for a Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain race.
PCA SDR is helping fellow San Diegans by raising funds for the San Diego Food Bank through our Virtual Food Drive (VFD) . Our Q2 2022 GOAL is $7,500 ! […]