CHECK OUT OUR CALENDER
There's always something going on!
Want to See More?
- BASF and Porsche partner to develop high-performing lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles July 21, 2021BASF has been selected by Cellforce Group (CFG), a joint venture between Porsche and Customcells, as the exclusive cell development partner for its next generation lithium-ion battery.
- Porsche at the IAA 2019 July 20, 2021Porsche will use three drive technologies in the future: highly emotive petrol engines, powerful plug-in hybrids and – from now on – also all-electric powertrains.
- The TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team determined to join in the title fight July 20, 2021Formula E visits the world’s great metropolitan cities: After the skyscrapers of New York City, the historic docklands of East London now form the fascinating backdrop for races 12 and 13 of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship on 24/25 July.
- Stronger, sharper, sportier: the new Macan July 20, 2021Porsche launches the new Macan with increased performance, a sharper design and a new operating concept. All three available versions come with significantly more power than their predecessors.
- Like father, like son: meet the Liebs July 19, 2021Really, there’s no such thing as having petrol in the veins or ‘Porsche DNA’ – but some people are so closely linked to a brand that one might wonder. Take the Lieb family: where the father takes care of the servicing while the son wins at Le Mans.
PCA SDR is helping fellow San Diegans though the San Diego Food Bank . WE EXCEEDED our expectations of our 1st drive in Q4 2020 and realize there is so much more to do – Our Q1 2021 GOAL is $10,000 – LETS DO THIS! We have until March 31st Here are the results so […]