- November 6 - November 7
CHECK OUT OUR CALENDER
There's always something going on!
Want to See More?
- Porsche gets involved in kitesurfing October 22, 2021In addition to its long-standing sponsorship of tennis and golf, Porsche is to support the further development of kitesurfing. From November, the sports car manufacturer will sponsor the Red Bull King of the Air competition and work with the kitesurfing brand Duotone.
- Harnessing 1.21 gigawatts: less time charging, more time travelling October 21, 2021Not so long ago, harnessing 1.21 gigawatts meant a trip Back to the Future. Today, it’s a little less fraught and a lot more practical, being contained within a rapidly expanding network of chargers readily available to the Porsche Taycan.
- Making accounting faster and more accurate: Porsche supports auditors with AI October 21, 2021Artificial intelligence is used in many forward-looking projects – including within Porsche's Finance department.
- New Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS excels during final testing October 20, 2021The Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 is getting a big brother: the 718 Cayman GT4 RS. The new top model of the 718 family is well prepared for its world premiere in November.
- Ruby and The Wanderettes October 19, 2021First time off-road racers Abby Bassett and Beth Bowman take on the Rebelle Rally – a navigational and endurance challenge through the California and Nevada desert, in a stock Cayenne S.