CHECK OUT OUR CALENDER
There's always something going on!
Want to See More?
- Join Curves magazine on a Portuguese adventure December 5, 2020The latest issue of Curves magazine took Stefan Bogner and his team to Portugal – accompanied by a Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet.
- White Paper – Reshaping aviation to build new competitiveness December 4, 2020How airlines and airports can master business transformation and safeguard future viability.
- Driving Thoughts: Become who you are December 4, 2020Bas Kast‘s Diet Compass has sold almost a million copies and now he’s finished his first novel. The German writer discusses the joy of vegetables, his dreams of Porsche, and the winding road to oneself.
- Jack Nicholls: “We’re all working towards making Formula E even better” December 3, 2020In the latest “Inside E” podcast, pit lane reporter Nicki Shields and commentator Jack Nicholls talk about their work on the official global TV broadcasting of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship, about bonding across the teams, and what it was like when Porsche entered the series a year ago.
- New generation of child seats: exemplary safety for the youngest Porsche fans December 3, 2020The youngest co-drivers enjoy particularly good accident protection in every Porsche. The new generation of child seats from Porsche Tequipment is characterised by safety, design and ease of use.
San Diego Food Bank – Thank you PCA SDR !!!!! Your efforts to help others during this pandemic have been NOTICED! – Here is a great video of Jim Flores, CEO of the San Diego Food Bank, thanking San Diego Region for your efforts. Our drive isn’t over yet – let do more! […]