We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
We have a wide array of driving and meetups throughout the year. Take a look a the calendar to find an event that interests you and come say hi!
Do you have an adventure you'd like to share with us on social media? Tag us! @pcasandiego
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 13 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
- July 18 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm PDT
- July 19 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm UTC-8
- July 26 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
- July 28 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC-8
- e-Brake News: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet caters to your sensesJuly 7, 2020 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet caters to your senses PCA—Hot off the heels of driving Porsche’s tarmac-tearing 911 Turbo S for a week, Porsche Cars North America delivered this gorgeous 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet to the PCA National Office. From the moment I looked out of my office window and saw […]
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2020 RecapJuly 2, 2020 SHARE Dear e-Brake subscriber, As you know, Porsche Club of America delivers e-Brake News to your inbox every Tuesday. This is the June monthly recap. To the left, check out the June issue of Porsche Panorama. Scroll down to find a recap of the top five e-Brake News articles of the month. […]