We currently have more than 2,500 total members locally and are one of the most active regions in the country, holding a wide variety of events each month.
We have a wide array of driving and meetups throughout the year. Take a look a the calendar to find an event that interests you and come say hi!
Do you have an adventure you'd like to share with us on social media? Tag us! @pcasandiego
Zone 8 is an extremely active zone and is comprised of 14 club regions in the Southwest - encompassing Southern California, Arizona and Southern Nevada.
For over 50 years, the Porsche Club of America has been dedicated to enhancing the Porsche ownership experience. Social, technical or competitive – no matter your interest, the PCA has something to offer every Porsche owner.
Come visit or compete in one of our Concours. These are not just competitions - they are a chance for proud owners to share their beautiful examples of our marque with everyone to enjoy.
We'll help you get comfortable with your vehicle and how to safely use it in a fun and competitive setting. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll become with your Porsche within just a few events!
- July 27 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm UTC-8
- July 29 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm UTC-8
- August 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm PDT
- August 19 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm PDT
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2020 RecapAugust 1, 2020 SHARE Dear e-Brake subscriber, As you know, Porsche Club of America delivers e-Brake News to your inbox every Tuesday. This is the July monthly recap. To the left, check out the July issue of Porsche Panorama. Scroll down to find a recap of the top five e-Brake News articles of the month. […]
- e-Brake News: Driving the 2020 Porsche 718 Spyder: Don't call it a BoxsterJuly 28, 2020 We drive the 2020 Porsche 718 Spyder: Don't call it a Boxster PCA—The 718 Spyder brings what we love about the Boxster and then some... In fact, a lot of some. It's what enthusiasts have been yearning for since Porsche started putting turbo flat fours into the Boxster. We find out what […]