Come one, come all to our 60th Anniversary Porsche Prom where we will be celebrating our 60 Year Diamond Anniversary of Porsche Club of America, San Diego Region!
The event this year will be held at the Porsche San Diego Dealership in the new Classics Showroom. Our Porsche Prom is an opportunity to get dressed up (formal), meet new members, connect with old friends, have delicious dinner and drinks, and dance the night away! Let us roll out the red carpet for you and celebrate the evening in style! There will be passed hors d’oeuvres and a cheese/nut/fruit/bread grazing station from 6pm to 7pm as you get a chance to mingle with friends, check out some club memorabilia and oogle cars. Dinner, beer and wine will be served, and our favorite band, Superbad, will top off the night with some funk and disco tunes to help us dance the night away! This evening is even more special as we will also be celebrating the Board Members of 2017 and all of our club accomplishments, and then welcoming and introducing our 2018 Board so that you can get to know all of the volunteers who will be serving you in 2018. This joyous event will take place on Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. to 11 p.m.
The cost of this event is $60.60 per person (in honor of our 60 years!) and includes the tray passed hors d’oeuvres and grazing station prior to dinner service, a lavish dinner and dessert by award winning caterers, 2 glasses of wine or beer, and entertainment. New member certificates are welcome and encouraged!
Plated dinners will include dessert, and two glasses of beer or wine. Please be sure that when you register you choose your main course option of either Chicken, Short Ribs or Vegetarian Gnocchi. Here are descriptions of each menu item:
– Cabernet Braised Beef Short Ribs, cipollini onions, fig-balsamic demi
– Oven Roasted, Free-Range Chicken Breast, mushroom mélange, dijon mustard sauce
– Entree Sides: Roasted Rainbow Baby Carrots Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes, roasted garlic, chives
– Vegetarian Option is Brown Butter Gnocchi, roasted butternut squash, arugula, shaved parmesan, golden raisins, toasted pine nuts
And for dessert… Dulce de Leche Dome, caramel mousse, pure caramel, dark chocolate cake, berries on the side.
We would love to have ALL of our members present, but space is limited. So please do RSVP as soon as possible. This will be an evening to remember at an unforgettable, classic venue! Please act fast and register NOW! You can register via our motorsportreg.com link: www.msreg.com/60thporscheprom ~or~ by mailing in your check made payable to PCASDR to “Victoria Varon, 5859 Ranch View Rd, Oceanside, CA 92057″… please make sure you register by December 30th as that is our cutoff date for the caterer. If you are mailing in your payment, please email email@example.com to advise so that we can keep the count current. Please be sure to include your food options with your payment.
There are some hotel options nearby for those of you who wish to stay local after the event. Here are some websites for hotels in the area, please book directly with them.
– Fairmont Grand Hotel – 858.314.2000, www.fairmont.com
– San Diego Marriott La Jolla – 858.587.1414, www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/sanlj-san-diego-marriott-la-jolla/
– Residence Inn San Diego Sorrento Mesa/Sorrento Valley – 858.552.9100, https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/sanaa-residence-inn-san-diego-sorrento-mesa-sorrento-valley/?scid=bb1a189a-fec3-4d19-a255-54ba596febe2
– HYATT House San Diego/Sorrento Mesa, 858.597.0500, www.sorrentomesa.house.hyatt.com